ASSISTANT MANAGER CONTENT PUBLISHING
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT MANAGER CONTENT PUBLISHING
As an Assistant Content Publishing at adidas you are contributing to specific publishing services within Digital. For this purpose you will support the publication of text, video, image and audio elements to the adidas websites and applications, ensuring that adidas’ quality standards are met. You will collaborate with stakeholders within your scope of responsibility, ensuring timely publication of campaigns, projects or consumer engagement programs to digital platforms. Additionally, you will monitor the processes within your area of responsibility, identify opportunities for improvement and design respective solutions.
Scope: Contribute to specific publishing services and deliverables within Digital
Content Management / Publishing
- Support publishing of brand content for consumption across all digital platforms, using CMS tools or briefing content to the operator.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in scope at global and market level to ensure timely publication of campaigns, projects or consumer engagement programs.
- Perform assigned tasks within content publishing projects.
- Monitor service levels of the delivered content publishing services.
- Apply methods that allow to continuously improve team efficiency and level of service to BUs and brand.
- Identify process and technical improvement opportunities as a user of content management systems.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders, collect feedback and address it within the team.
- Improve processes, apply guidelines and share best practices.
- Prepare and support trainings for global and local teams in content management and operations.
- Contribute to the consulting of agencies, BUs and markets regarding templated content activations.
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in business administration or comparable field
- 2+ years of professional experience in multi-national business environment
- Experience with Content Management System for marketing campaigns (experience with SDL Tridion highly advantageous)
- Experience of launching digital content across a global organization is a plus
- Experience of publishing workflows and translation processes is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Team player who is passionate about digital communication
- Problem solving mind set
- High degree of self‐management and drive
- Basic knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Basic knowledge of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
CONTACT TO APPLY
To Apply please send us an email attached your CV to: email@example.com
Thank you and we are looking forward to having you in our team!